Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Captain Tootsie: My Kind of Super Hero

Most dogs are familiar with a cartoon character named Popeye who eats a can of spinach when he needs to beat up the bad guy.  I have never found this cartoon to be realistic because I  am not  fond of spinach.  I don't think anyone  loves spinach.   How he ever became more popular than Captain Tootsie, I'll never know.  Captain Tootsie gained power by eating a tootsie roll,  This is a character to which I can relate.  I have tried the occasional tootsie roll, and they are very delicious.  Here is a link so that you can read more about Captain Tootsie yourself.

http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Tootsie
I will never understand why the humans haven't filmed a movie about this character.   Captain Tootsie would be the most popular super hero ever!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Captain Tootsie0

No comments:

Post a Comment