Friday, October 4, 2013

Movie Review: Cloudy With Chance of Meatballs 2

This is the highly anticipated sequel to the original movie, Cloudy With Chance of Meatballs.  In the original movie, our hero (Flint Lockwood) invents a machine that ultimately causes a major food storm.  Because of this event, the inhabitants of the island need to evacuate so that the food can be cleaned up and the machine shut down because it turns out it is still working.  Flint's idol, Chester V, persuades Flint to work for Live Corp. Company to "save the world" from the machine Flint invented.  I can't tell you how it turns out or it would spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it. 

I give this movie 4 paws up, tail wags, some sloppy kisses, and a well deserved howl!  I'm not saying it is one of the better movies being made, but it stars food, and this dog loves to watch movies which feature food!  I would give it a 10 on the human movie scale, but I'm not so sure my humans would be quite that generous.  Mommy said she would give it a 7 1/2.  Of course, you are reading this for a dog's opinion, and I suggest you go and see this movie!  This dog enjoyed it immensely!

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment