Monday, October 21, 2013

Movie Review: Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-aday Adventure

Today's movie review will be about the movie, Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-aday Adventure. This movie is the long anticipated sequel to the movie, Alpha and Omega (thus, the number 2 after the title). The exciting thing about this movie is that it is direct to dvd. Therefore, since most dogs aren't allowed in theaters (except for the occasional dog movie critic like myself), a dog does not have to wait to see this highly anticipated movie. In my opinion, this movie would have knocked Gravity out of the top spot for ticket sales this week. (I have already done a review of Gravity. Believe me, I can't understand why so many of the humans are flocking to see this movie. Perhaps it is because it is a great movie to nap through, and they suffer from insomnia.) The HOwl-aday movie is a Christmas movie. I'm sure the dogs reading this can tell from the title, but the occasional human reads my blog, and I have to explain it to them since they have those tiny, human size brains! In this movie, Alpha and Omega are back and this time they have 3 ADORABLE puppies. In my opinion, if you want to get people to see a movie add dogs, but if you add puppies, that is even better!!! The 3 puppies names are Stinky, Claudette, and Runt. Am I the only one who wonders how Stinky got the name? Being a dog, I enjoy all smells, and we dogs don't tend to distinguish good from bad when it comes to smells. Runt gets lost and the family has to find him. Meanwhile he is taken hostage by some mean wolves who are the enemies of Alpha and Omega's pack. You'll have to watch the movie to find out what happens, but it is well worth watching. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me hungry. It made me want to lick my paw. It is just one of those movies that accomplishes everything a movie can possibly accomplish. I give this movie 4 paws up. Actually, I give it about 1,000 paws up because I turned all Mommy's stuffed animals on their back so that they would give paws up too--and Mommy has a lot of stuffies. I give it some sloppy dog kisses, and a couple of winks from my blue eyes. I am also giving it my howl of approval which is something that I seldom give a movie. Do yourself a favor and buy this video. Don't just rent it or stream it. Some movies should be kept in a collection so that they can be enjoyed anytime. I also have a wonderful announcement to make involving this franchise. There are 2 more movie sequels in the works. I can't wait to see them!!!! Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment