Monday, September 30, 2013

Cannibal Nightmares!

In the interest of making television shows more entertaining (and a lot more interesting), two shows that I think would be fascinating television if merged together would be Kitchen Nightmares and Hannibal.  I have not seen Hannibal yet because it does not sound like a show that I would enjoy.  I have also refused to watch all the Hannibal Lector movies.  I would call this new show, Cannibal Nightmares.  I would replace Chef Ramsey because he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would  eat another human.  Perhaps they could get some other "villain" like maybe the Joker from Batman.  I could see him chowing down on another human since he does seem a bit crazy.   Okay, I am going to be honest here, I would not enjoy seeing those two shows put together because the whole idea of cannibalism is disgusting.  However, many of the shows that the humans watch around here aren't particularly exciting.  If they did make this show, and it happened to be successful, I can see other similar shows taking over.  Martha Stewart would be serving human chops, and boring everyone to death making craft items out of bones and intestines.  As I said earlier, I would not want to watch the show,   However, a television show based on the movie, Eight Below or Snow Dogs would be a great show!!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Potential New Television Shows)

No comments:

Post a Comment