Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dogs Love Hamburgers!

Today I ran across an interesting item in the news, and it is what most Americans spend on lunch,  Here is the link to the item:

http://money.msn.com/now/what-americans-spend-on-lunch

One percent of Americans  spend as much as $50.00 on lunch, and it is not necessarily the ones who earn the most money.  In fact, the humans who earn less than $25,000 a year spend, on average, spend $11.70 on lunch.  It makes a dog wonder what they are spending on dinner since lunch tends to be cheaper than dinner.  I don't really care how much the humans spend on food because it is not my money so it has no effect on me.  However, some of their dogs have brought it to my attention because they think the humans should cut back on the things they eat for lunch.  That savings could be used to buy their dogs human food instead of dog food.  I won't even get into how the savings could also be used to purchase dingo bones, and dog toys!  All us dogs know that most of the humans aren't good with money.  They are easily manipulated into buying stupid stuff they don't need so that is why I am writing this blog.  I hope the humans who might read this and overspend on their lunches realize that they could buy cheaper food for themselves, and bring home some burgers for their dog.    I am very fond of burgers, and I eat them everyday.  Some things a dog never gets tired of eating!

Demon Flash Bandit (Advocates Feeding Dogs Burgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment