Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spiderman: Not a Hero for a dog

I was sitting in my usual spot by the French doors looking out at the deck, and I saw a spider outside, and it reminded me that the humans actually have a super hero named Spiderman. Why a spiderman? Who knows? We dogs are way too smart to understand the humans. If I were a human and I saw a spiderman, I would smack it with my paw. Isn't it bad enough that those insects run around the place acting stupid and building webs everywhere? No dog would allow that kind of shenanigans in a dog house, but the humans, who incidentally tend to kill spiders, think it is okay to have a man who is basically a spider, and he is the "good guy". No wonder the humans have so many problems. I say if it spins a web like a spider and acts like a spider, then it is a spider, and we dogs would smack it with our paws. Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Spiderman)

No comments:

Post a Comment