Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Latte Shortage at Starbucks

I don't know why this is important, but, according to news sources, many Starbucks locations are having trouble keeping enough pumpkin latte for their customers. Evidently, the pumpkin coffee drinks are very popular among the humans. I don't know why since, if you ask this dog, anything with coffee in it is inedible and indrinkable (that has to be a word since inedible is a word). I think this problem could be solved very easily by adding apple latte to the menu. Personally, I think apples taste better anyway--particularly if you avoid the tart types, and stick with Gala, Fuji, etc. I think this would work great if they made a drink with caramel apple or chocolate apple, and of course, in my case, I would skip any coffee. That coffee stuff tastes awful to this dog. I hope Starbucks can survive the pumpkin latte shortage because, as I've written in past blogs, you never know when the pumpkins will go on another killing spree, and it would not be good for it to happen at a Starbucks location. Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Pumpkin Latte Shortage)

No comments:

Post a Comment