Monday, October 8, 2012

Magician Taking Advantage of Rabbit

I decided to watch a magician because sometimes a dog needs some entertainment. His act was interesting. He chopped a lady in half, and put her back together. He made her diasppear and re-appear. Then he pulled a rabbit out of a hat. I was okay with that trick until I decided to interview the rabbit after the show. The rabbit-I'll call him Peter to protect his real identity- said that the magician keeps him in a cage, and uses him in his act without Peter's permission. This does not seem fair to me so I talked to a dog attorney, and I was told that the rabbit should sue the magician. I don't know all the details about the case, but I'm sure that the rabbit will be well represented by the dog, and I'm sure you'll be reading about the case on the Internet in the future. I just want you to know that I'm the one who watched out for the nice rabbit. I hate it when the humans take advantage of their "pets"! Demon Flash Bandit (Helping a Rabbit)

No comments:

Post a Comment