Friday, December 7, 2012

Tasteful Holiday Tree Trimming Tips

With Christmas time approaching soon, many humans are decorating their homes for the holiday.  As a public service to my readers, I have searched the Internet for something cool to decorate the tree-something that a dog would appreciate.  I found two lovely ornaments that, if hung from the tree, will show everyone your good taste.  Those items are either Santa Classy Claus or Rude Reindeer.  Both of these feature the butts of those characters, and the butts fart Christmas music.  I bet a dog thought of these two ultra cool ornaments.  Of course, if a dog thought of them, they would want them to smell too because we dogs love interesting and unusual smells.  If the smell makes the humans gag, then that odor will make most dogs happy.  Here is the link so that you can order one or both of these tasteful ornaments for your own tree:
http://www.stupid.com/farting-butt-ornaments.html

Be sure and tell them Demon Flash Bandit told you about them.  They won't have any idea who I am which makes it funny for me.  I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas, has a lovely tree trimmed with tasteful ornaments like the ones I am writing about today!

Demon Flash Bandit (Tree Decorating Advice)

No comments:

Post a Comment