Monday, December 24, 2012

Jello Pudding Saves the World

The msn home page has a news item that states that the reason the world did not end on December 21, 2012 as predicted by the Mayan calendar was that Jello left some pudding for the "gods".  I'm not sure just how "scientific" that conclusion happens to be, but I do have to admit that I have to give the humans at Jello credit for having a plan.  Most of the humans just partied and waited for the end to come.  I don't care if it is scientific or not, this dog thinks that it is a plausible conclusion for why the world didn't end.  Most of these ancient gods were used to human sacrifice, and if you ask most of us dogs, the humans don't even taste that good.  Yes, there are a few dogs who have sampled the humans, and the general consensus among those dogs is that humans don't even taste as good as chicken.  However, I have yet to meet a dog who didn't find pudding delicious.  In fact, my humans stayed at a cabin on vacation years ago on Neebish Island in Michigan, and there were porcupines who were trying to get into the cabin because the humans had eaten some pudding and they found it in the garbage and wanted more.  I guess they thought if they were invited inside, that they would be offered more of it.  Perhaps the ancient world would have been a happier place if the humans back then had invented pudding and offered it to the gods as an offering.  I bet the gods would have been in a lot better mood if their tummys were full of pudding instead of human--a practice that has never made much sense to me.  I do hope that they never sacrificed a dog because that would be wrong....terribly wrong. 

Since today is Christmas Eve, I want to wish all my readers a merry Christmas, and a good day for those who don't celebrate Christmas.  This dog can't wait to open my gifts!!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Jello-You Can Never Go Wrong Offering Jello Pudding)

No comments:

Post a Comment