Monday, December 3, 2012

Royal Baby

It was pleasant to see in the news that my pal, The Queen Lady, is going to have a new great-grandchild who will be third in line to the throne.  I am very excited for my friend, and I want to share the letter from me that I am sending to congratulate her on the new addition to the family.  Personally, I think the country would be better off if a dog were in line to the throne, but we dogs know that the humans are trying, and they just don't have the natural intelligence and leadership qualities possessed by the average dog!

Dear Queen Lady,

I would like to congratulate you on the new addition to your family that will be arriving during the next year.  Since you have dogs, I'm sure the baby will be in capable paws because you can always consult with the dogs on how to properly take care of the baby.  If you need my advice or help, you know where you can reach me.  I, as always, await  hearing from you, and hope that everyone in your family is healthy.  I'm sure the dogs are very excited because, from what I have been told by dogs who have small children in their families, babies are very messy eaters which gives a dog the chance to score a lot of tasty human food.  I look forward to visiting you and the baby so I can enjoy some snacks too-and get the chance to visit with you, my friend.
                Love,  Demon Flash Bandit

I hope my readers enjoy reading my letter to the Queen Lady.

Demon Flash Bandit (Letter to Queen Lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment