Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Demon Flash Bandit's Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  I got a lot of new toys and treats so I'm a happy dog!  I hope Santa Paws was as good to all the dogs out there.    Angel Zoom Smokey is still annoyed at Santa Paws.  She asked for several million dollars--as usual, and he didn't come through.  I told her he had to give to dogs all over the world.  However,  she said that he is supposed to bring a dog what she wants and that was what she wanted.  She says she was doing him a favor since he didn't have to make her stuff of do any shopping.  Sometimes there is just no reasoning with Angel.  Mother Nature did let us have a white Christmas, but there was only about an inch of snow which is not enough for this Siberian Husky.  However, it was more than my humans wanted.  My Mommy has been known to say that if she never sees another snowflake in her life, she would be happy.  Yeah, I think she is crazy too.  I love snow, ice, and cold.  I have to stop writing now since it is time for my nap.  I have been up for half an hour.  Any dog who thinks like a dog will tell you that a dog needs to nap at least 20 hours a day. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Needs a Nap)



No comments:

Post a Comment