Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dueling Howls

Some of you may be familiar with the idea of duels. Duels were more common in earlier times, and they were a way for humans to settle a problem by using combat between two individuals. Humans have abandoned the idea of dueling now except in the musical world where you will occasionally hear dueling banjos, which were quite popular in the movie Deliverance. I think that it is better to duel with music since no one gets hurt. The dueling banjos have made this dog realize that if I ever have problems with another dog, I can settle it peacefully with the musical method. We can have Dueling Howls. As a member of the musical group, the Howling Huskies, I am very good at howling, and I'm sure I would win. The best part is I bet there would be a cute girl dog waiting to congratulate me for my win with a big sloppy kiss. Yes, some things can be improved with time, and dueling music is one example of how the world has gotten better.

2 comments:

  1. Woooos! After woo howling and wooing, I will give woo a big sloppy wet kiss!I love giving kisses...
    I do not howl I only woo, so sadly we could not sing a duet unless you woo too!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demon here: don't worry--I only howl when I'm with the howling huskies. I even speak human some of the time, and I can speak cat too, but usually, speaking cat is beneath my dignity as a dog. I have no problem with wooing.

    ReplyDelete