Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat--Not Just For Dogs!!!!

Since tomorrow is Halloweeen, I am going to write about how exciting the anticipation of trick or treating is to the average dog. I myself have been preparing a super large treat bag because, like most dogs, I love treats! Human candy is delicious. I can't tell you how much I love to have candy like Mike and Ikes or Swedish fish. (It is even fun hearing the fish scream in Swedish before I bite them--it could only be improved by making them Swedish birds!) As you can imagine, dogs everywhere are getting all the little last minute things done--you know....like barking trick or treat and barking thank you so that the person giving the candy will know that you are a polite, well bred dog. Dogs like to practice things like that since normally we don't have to bark out specific phrases. I plan to go as a sled dog, and you should see my costume--it is very realistic. Amid all this fun, I was checking out the Internet today, and I discovered that some of the humans don't think dogs should get trick or treat candy at Halloween. I don't know why some humans are so stupid, but before any of my human readers get any ideas about agreeing with the stupid humans, here is a video I discovered. This video is hilarious and shows how dogs can get revenge on the humans who have such stupid ideas. I think you'll agree that it is best to give trick or treat candy to the dogs in the neighborhood after seeing what the dogs did to get revenge! Here is the address:
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/dogs-play-trick-or-treat-on-halloween-fun-video.html

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Wants to Trick or Treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment