Monday, October 17, 2011

McEntertainment

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am super excited over the new McDonalds television channel that might be playing at a McDonalds restaurant near you. I'm sure it will be filled with super exciting programming like Mayor McCheese telling the state of the town in which you live. There will be news reports when the Hamburgler steals burgers. Grimace will be covered when he does his grimacing-whatever that is. I'm sure the customers will be thrilled to be watching the channel while they eat. The only thing that worries me is that the programming may be too exciting for the average customer. I'm sure that everyone is anxiously awaiting the chance to watch Ronald McDonald doing his clown stuff. This dog just can't wait!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing McEntertainment)

No comments:

Post a Comment