Friday, October 21, 2011

Embarrassing Moment for Spiderman

I've heard the humans say that truth is stranger than fiction, and when I saw this story on the news, I must admit that I have to agree. In North Carolina, Spiderman with a sword tried to rob a convenience store. The robbery was not successful because the 2 store clerks managed to thwart the robbery with brooms. That must be hard on his ego for a superhero with a sword to be stopped by a couple of guys with brooms. There have been several other Spiderman robberies in the area in the past month. Spiderman robbed a Kangaroo station. I am amazed that the kangaroo didn't manage to beat up Spiderman since 2 humans were able to do it with brooms. A couple of good kicks with the kangaroos strong legs should have stopped Spiderman. Spiderman is now in custody. I guess Spidey is going to have to change his motto to "with great broom handle, comes Spidey getting caught". I want to add that it is nice to see a successful business kangaroo because most kangaroos have no head for business.

Demon Flash Bandit (Spiderman Got Caught)

No comments:

Post a Comment