Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'll Be a Banana Split!

Some of the humans like to dress their dogs in costume for Halloween. Angel Zoom Smokey and myself are totally against the idea. I do not want to be dressed in a stupid costume for Halloween. I'm a dog and I have personal standards to maintain. However, as you can imagine, the humans don't always listen to a dog. My human has been talking about this really cute dog costume she saw at the store which happens to be a banana. Do I want to be dressed as a banana? Of course NOT. What dog would want to be dressed as a banana? So far, the costume has not been purchased for either of us dogs. I think it is because we have been so uncooperative in the past about wearing costumes. However, if the banana costume does come into the house, I'm prepared. I am going to take off so that it becomes a banana split. Once, again, the dog rules!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Does Not Like Costumes)

No comments:

Post a Comment