Thursday, October 27, 2011

KRYPTO is not a CAT: KRYPTO is a DOG!

I am tail spanking mad over the new artist depiction of Krypto, Superdog. Yes, that is correct, I'd like to take the artist from his studio and spank him with my tail. What kind of jerk makes Krypto, who happens to be a very popular dog, look like a big cat? What was that artist thinking? Krypto is a DOG!!!! Has the artist never seen a dog? Is the artist a cat? Is the artist a bird? I can understand if the artist is a bird since birds are always causing trouble. I am going to share the web site with you so that you can see for yourself that this is an unacceptable depiction of Krypto. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=48959

Don't get me wrong--I don't hate cats as some dogs do, but that does not mean I want to see a dog portrayed as a cat. We dogs have our standards! It reminds me of a movie I watched called, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. In this movie, Jay and Silent Bob, a couple of stoners, head for Hollywood to stop the production of a comic book movie based on their lives named "Bluntman and Chronic". When I watched this movie, I thought it was funny because I couldn't understand how any movie could make those two morons look worse than they are in real life. However, now I am sympathetic to their plight because, speaking for dogs everywhere, this cat looking Krypto is making all us dogs look bad. I think all us dogs need to head for wherever this comic book publisher is located so that we can put a stop to this ridiculous depiction of us. I personally will stand over the artist and make sure that he draws a new Krypto who looks like a DOG which is what he or she was supposed to do in the first place. My tail is ready to do some spanking. Wish me well!

Demon Flash Bandit (Artist Needs Inspiration From a Real DOG)

No comments:

Post a Comment