Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Demon Flash Bandit For President!!!!!

Today the Senate did not pass Obama's jobs plan. I just read what some of the news commentators were saying so it is time for a dog to weigh in with what I think. I think the humans don't want to fix the economy because, politically, it is better for the Republicans if it stays bad until after the election. This dog also really does not care what they think about the economy because the economy was in a mess under George W. so I fail to see how they can come up with any brilliant plans to fix it. It seems to me that they are just watching out for their wealthy friends to make sure they keep their tax cuts. I happen to think that the people who are elected should be watching out for the people who voted for them--not the people who give them large contributions. I think it is ridiculous to let people who are hurting go several years without help because they want to make sure they get re-elected. If you ask this dog, the humans don't make any sense anyway. The voters deliberately put people in office that they know are in opposition to each other, and then wonder why they can never work together to get anything done. This is why the humans "get what they deserve" when it comes to government. If it were up to me, every human who voted against trying to get people jobs would be put out of office--I don't care about their political affiliation. I think caring about people should trump politics. This is why I will probably run for President in 2012. I don't really want to do it, but it is about time the country has a dog running it.

Demon Flash Bandit (Possible Presidential Candidate)

No comments:

Post a Comment