Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dolphin Tales

Today I am going to do my movie review of Dolphin Tale. It was a movie which I enjoyed which makes it an extremely good movie considering that it did not star a dog. The dolphin, whose name was Winter, did a great acting job--almost as good as a dog would have done. I can even understand a dog not wanting to take the part anyway since the dolphin was usually under water, and that is way too much like taking a bath for most of us dogs. I personally am not a fan of baths! The dolphin lost her tail, and the story is about the poor dolphin being rescued and the efforts made to give her a new prosthetic tail. The movie is based on a true story which makes it extra nice. It was heart-warming, and sweet, and I give it 4 paws up, a tail wag, and a kiss which is a equivalent to a 10 on the human scale (1-10 with 10 being the best). I recommend it for the entire family--yeah, you can even let the humans go to the theatre to see it! Just don't let them get any ideas about giving the family dog a bath!

Demon Flash Bandit (Reviewing Dolphin Tale)

No comments:

Post a Comment