Friday, October 28, 2011

No Snow For My Area---Birds Are Evil!!!!

Today I am one very annoyed dog. I just found out that the weather service has predicted snow for the northeastern United States. Since I am a Siberian Husky, I happen to love cold weather and snow. Our weather here in lower Michigan is cool, but there are no predictions of snow. I know that birds have to be behind this indignity to a dog. Those birds are snow thieves, and for those of you who have not read my theories in the past, I will explain why. Warmer climates that get no snow, and have little cold weather have lots of birds. Coincidence? Of course not. It is a massive conspiracy among the evil feathered birds to take over the world! For those of you who live in colder climates, do you ever notice how the birds are always singing in the spring? If you spoke bird, you would know that they are singing about how happy they are that they have come to steal the snow. I happen to know this because I am bi-lingual-species so I speak fluent bird. I hear their evil plans and their horrible songs. I only wish the humans could understand just how big a threat they are. However, humans, as usual, go on with their lives not having a clue that they are being surrounded by evil, snow stealing birds unless they read my blog! I'm sure that the lack of snow in lower Michigan is due to the birds' personal hatred for me. They want to keep me from having some lovely blizzard type weather. This is why I hate birds and don't think they deserve to live. That is this dog's opinion, and as such, is not open to question.

Demon Flash Bandit (Bird Hater)

No comments:

Post a Comment