Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dogs Are Not Into Bungee Jumping

The humans do a lot of stupid things. In my opinion, bungee jumping is one of them. I have never seen a dog do a bungee jump which is because we dogs have more sense than the humans. Most of the time, inanimate objects aren't into bungee jumping either. However, today I found that this is not always the case. I am going to share a video with my readers of a bungee jumping car. I know some cars like the "General Lee" on the Dukes of Hazzard television show like to jump a lot, but until today, I never saw one bungee jump. Here is the address:
http://www.autoblog.com/2011/10/25/next-up-for-the-chevy-sonic-bungee-jumping/

Personally, I have no plans to buy this kind of car because I don't want to be riding somewhere and have my car decide to start bungee jumping when I am in it. I have no desire to do any daredevil type stunts when I am out for a nice car ride. Some of the humans will buy it because many of them have no brains, but I'm hoping that they don't have dogs to take with them. If so, they are going to have one very unhappy dog in the car!

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Bungee Jumping Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment