Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mr. Ed Would Get His Own Bacon Treats

Happy Anniversary to Mr. Ed, the horse that entertained the humans every week for many seasons. For those who want to read more about Mr. Ed, here is the web address discussing his 50th anniversary:
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/09/29/mister-ed-50th-anniversary-tv-animal-quotes/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%7C100576
Since many famous animals were asked to talk about Mr. Ed, I am wondering why I was not asked since I am Demon Flash Bandit, the world famous blogging dog. I like Mr. Ed. I have watched his program, and he is a very cool horse. I think picking up the phone and playing pranks on Wilbur and ordering special stuff for himself shows that he was a true genius. I think animals everywhere can learn from his example.

I woke Mommy early this morning crying. She asked me why I was crying. She thought she would be funny so she asked me if I had lost my tail. My tail was not lost--and it is beautiful. Then she asked me if I was hungry. I said, "eat". She said she would get me something later when she got up. When she got up a couple of hours later, I was asleep using a bag of bacon treats I had gotten from the kitchen as a pillow. I like to think that Mr. Ed would do the same thing if he were a dog. Sometimes a dog has to take matters into his own paws.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Mr. Ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment