Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Corporate Zombies Spotted on Wall Street!!!!

Recently I wrote a blog about zombie insurance that is available for purchase. I'm sure some of my readers laughed it off and assumed that there is no need for zombie insurance. However, I am going to share a news item about zombies:
http://www.inquisitr.com/147232/occupy-wall-street-goes-zombie-today/
You don't have to thank me for telling you about the zombie insurance in advance, but in the future, my readers need to learn to pay closer attention to what I say. I wrote about zombies, but even I did not expect to see corporate zombies although, to be fair, that is what most corporations are all about--zombie employees. If employees thought for themselves, many of them would quit their low paying jobs and start their own corporations. Then they would need to hire zombies so I guess it is one of those vicious cycles that never ends unless a dog is running things! Don't even ask me why us dogs aren't in charge. I have been wondering about that since I was a puppy. Just look at the humans. They aren't even smart enough to realize that walking on your two back legs makes you more likely to fall---yet they are in charge. I don't know about you, but it scares the tail off of me. Fortunately, I do still have my tail, but I've seen dogs that have been so terrified of the humans running things that they literally do not have tails. Their tails are docked, which means their tails took off in terror.

If you weren't wise enough to heed the advice of Demon Flash Bandit, and you failed to get zombie insurance, I suggest you get some before the zombies make it to your city. I suspect the zombie insurance company never thought they would have to actually pay out any claims so get it while you still can!

Demon Flash Bandit (Corporate Zombies on Wall Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment