Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dancing With the Dogs!!!!

There is a television program that I am always hearing about on the news called Dancing With the Stars. No one in my family watches the show, and I can understand why they don't. Besides the whole idea that watching other people dance is boring, when the program chooses "stars", they are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Sure, they may be people who have been in the news, usually for nothing special they have done, but I would hardly call them stars. I would be far more interested in watching if they brought some stars down from the sky so that I could see some actual stars dancing. Of course, I think stars have twinkling to do and can't be bothered with a silly, human dance program! Since this program proves that humans will watch anything, imagine the number of humans who would tune in for a super good program. What is that program? The program is Dancing With the Dogs. Dogs make great dance partners, and the show would be a lot more interesting than it is now. Be sure and watch the new programming when it airs-hopefully soon!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dancing Demon)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great shows, I'm sure you had a lots of fun while dancing! I'm excited to view the pictures of yours!

    -----------------------------
    It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete