Thursday, April 1, 2010

Smart Dogs Love Yummy Chummies

Yesterday's blog was about a favorite dog treat of mine--Yummy Chummies--the delicious salmon treat from Alaska. For my readers who happen to live in the states of Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, Costco in those states have ordered 48 pallets of Yummy Chummies for the stores there. Each pallet has 288 packages of Yummy Chummies which is one pallet per store. In fact, if you decide to mush to a store and get them yourself, those states are closer to many of us dogs than Alaska so you can get your treats a lot faster if you don't have to go all the way to Alaska to get them. Believe me when I say that those treats are worth the run. Of course, I will admit that since I'm a Siberian Husky, I don't really mind running, but it is still nice to have a tasty reward at the end of the run.

I read on the news today that the humans running the govt. are stepping down so dogs can take over. This was done after the humans finally realized that dogs are smarter and better than them. Dogs have been waiting centuries for this to happen, and now that it has, dogs everywhere are celebrating. Of course, this is only an April Fool's Joke, but the real joke is on the humans since dogs really are smarter and better at running the world than humans. Maybe one day I can make this announcement for real.....a dog can dream. Most of the time, I like to dream about Yummy Chummies.

Demon Flash Bandit (Smart Dogs Love Yummy Chummies)

1 comment:

  1. I've not had any Yummy Chummies. My Human cooked fish tonight. I should have helped myself!

    ReplyDelete