Friday, April 23, 2010

Talking Toys

I don't mean to brag, but I am one lucky dog. I happen to own talking toys. Yes, my toys don't just sit around quietly, they talk. Some of them squeak, and some of them sing, and some of them make other sounds. I happen to like talking toys. I will admit that some of them quit talking after I play with them, but they were still talking toys when I started with them. I think this is why I got interested in learning other languages which has been instrumental in my discoveries about birds. Since learning their language, I know they are singing about taking a dog's snow and causing global warming, but that is not the topic for today's post. Today's post is about toys. Toys are important for a dog. I like to rip my toys apart--I refer to it as "surgery". There was this one black chicken which Mommy had to continually buy for me until the store quit carrying it because I loved to rip that toy apart. It turned out it was good training for how to treat birds in real life, but I really loved that black chicken. I used to rip it up and take its squeaky and carry it around the house with me. I became a real life dog squeaky toy and it was so cool. This dog always enjoys the toys that make noise the best, and if you are ever looking for a gift for a dog, noisy toys are always appreciated--as are dingo bones and Yummy Chummies. I hope my readers have a nice weekend.

Demon Flash Bandit (Talking About Toys)

2 comments:

  1. I like toys too Demon and I am human! I have a few talking toys, perhaps I should keep them out of your reach! lol :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooos Demon! Nothing better that performing surgery on a talking toy! I think woo and I are going to be good friends! Just don't touch my squeaky!
    ~husky kisses~
    -Kira The BeaWootiful

    ReplyDelete