Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yummy Chummies

Today's blog is going to be about a wonderful dog treat, Yummy Chummies. Yummy Chummies are treats that are made in Alaska from salmon. Since I happen to be a Siberian Husky, I think Alaska is paradise, and so it is not surprising that one of my favorite treats comes from that paradise. However, I think all dog breeds enjoy them--even the breeds who don't consider the lovely winter weather in Alaska to be paradise. Arctic Paws, the company that makes Yummy Chummies, deserves to be congratulated by this dog for making a very tasty treat. A lot of stores don't carry them, but you can find them on the internet, and I'm sure more stores would start carrying them if they knew the humans would buy them for their dogs. Easter will be here in a few days, and Yummy Chummies would be great in a dog's Easter basket. In case you are wondering, this dog is not being paid to push this product, but I would gladly be their spokesdog. However, I am sure they don't have to worry about finding a spokesdog since I have yet to meet a dog who wouldn't recommend these treats. Today's blog is what I like to refer to as a public service blog for dogs. NOTE FOR DOGS READING THIS: If you happen to be a breed that is capable of pulling a sled, and your humans won't buy these for you, I suggest you mush on up to Alaska to get some for yourself. You'll be glad you did!

Demon Flash Bandit (Yummy Chummies are Great Treats!)





No comments:

Post a Comment