Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trading Places: The Snausages Man Sled Race

I would like to salute the nice humans at Snausages for sponsoring the Snausages Man Sled Race at the Alyeska Resort in Gridwood, Alaska. The humans and the dogs switched places in the race, and the humans had to pull the dogs so it was not your typical sled race, but it was all for a good cause because the winnings were donated to charity. It looks like they had a fun time--I loved seeing all that snow in the video! Thanks go to the nice humans who were willing to take part, and the other nice humans who buy snausages. I happen to quite fond of them myself.

I think the idea of man and dog trading places is an idea whose time has come. I can see myself driving my humans around in the car. Any dog who has done much riding in the car can tell you that we can drive better than at least 50% of the humans that have drivers' licenses. I'm also quite sure that no more than 10% of dogs would be chatting on their cell phones instead of watching the road. I think the percentage of humans using cell phones while driving would be closer to 50%.

We do appreciate our humans, but this dog is just saying that we can do most things just as well, and it can be fun to switch places--but not for too long. This dog doesn't want to get up and go to work everyday. It would interfere with my napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment