Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snow Dogs: A Movie That Should Have Won an Oscar!

I have decided that the humans could use a movie review of a great movie--one that was passed over for an Oscar, but should have gotten one for Best Picture. That movie is Snow Dogs. I loved that movie. The lead actor was this handsome dog whose name was Demon., and who was played by DJ and Cody. In fact, it was after seeing that movie that my human Daddy decided that he needed a Siberian Husky. This is because he was one of the most intelligent humans ever born. I may be a bit prejudiced, but any human who thinks a dog should be fed Burger King is a genius in this dog's opinion. However, this is a movie review so I will now tell you what the movie was about for those of you who might not have had the pleasure of seeing it yet.

Ted, a dentist from Miami, Florida is actually adopted, and his real mother lived in Alaska and raced sled dogs. When she dies, she leaves him her house and all her stuff so he goes up to take care of the "estate", and finds she has left him a team of great looking dogs. Ted, who doesn't happen to be a dog lover, is happy to get rid of the dogs, but he ends up...wait a minute.....I can't reveal the rest of the movie because it would be a spoiler for those who haven't seen it. This is a touching and heartwarming movie that this dog always enjoys. The dogs' acting is Oscar calibre, but the dogs were overlooked for Oscars, but that is okay since the Oscar is kind of a stupid looking statue anyway. I would prefer a Dogsie Award. Dogsies are the awards given to movies that get the votes of dogs and cats. Look at the stupid movies the humans choose for Oscars--The Hurt Locker. I have no idea why the humans who are in charge of the Oscars, would let a locker win as best picture. I've seen lots of lockers, and they are just metal bins that store stuff--hardly something that should win an Oscar. What will win next year? The Refrigerator? It isn't hard to understand why Snow Dogs was snubbed for the Oscar. What human actor stands a chance of winning when they have to compete with a dog--particularly a blue eyed "Demon". Demon could win over any human. I share that with Demon. In fact, the Bandit part of my name is because I am so good at stealing the humans' hearts. Remember, if you want to see an excellent movie, watch Snow Dogs!!! I give it 4 paws up and a tail wag!

No comments:

Post a Comment