Thursday, March 4, 2010

My New Adventure in Blogging

I will start by introducing myself. I am not your typical blogger. I happen to be a dog--a Siberian Husky, and my name is Demon Flash Bandit, or as I am often called, The Deemster. Actually, I have been keeping a diary on Dogster.com for a long time, and I decided it is time for me to mush on to a blog site and do what I do best--writing. I'm sure the humans must wonder what we dogs are contemplating while we are laying around waiting for a new treat, and now, thanks to this blog, you can know the kinds of things we think about while we are waiting.

Since this is my first blog, I will start by telling you a little more about myself. I am the lead dog around here, but I don't officially lead a sled since my humans aren't exactly winter sports humans so they don't enjoy getting out in the cold and mushing. There is another Siberian husky who lives here with me. Her name is Angel Zoom Smokey and I am still training her to do what I tell her to do. The silly dog thinks I am supposed to listen to her, but she is still in training. At least, unlike training the humans, there is hope that I can train her. Although many of the humans take dog training very seriously. I personally think it is a waste of time for most humans. My humans will never learn to do what I tell them to do. Some dogs are more optimist than I am, but perhaps they have more trainable humans.

I have many important issues to discuss in future blogs--the bird problem, doggy discrimination, and many, many more things so stay tuned for future postings.Until tomorrow, have a Furry Good Day.

Demon Flash Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment