Monday, November 29, 2010

Own Your Own Fire Hydrant!

Imagine how happy I was to discover that you can order a fire hydrant "lawn statue" at Amazon.com. Personally, I like to water the trees and plants, but for the dog who prefers hydrants, you can have your own personal fire hydrant in your own back yard!!!! No more walking down the street to the nearest fire hydrant. You can use this hydrant EVERY TIME you go out. The hydrant is 14 inches tall and 6 inches wide. It is made of cold cast resin so it is durable. At its $27.00 price, it is a real bargain. I'm sure everyone will want one of these for their yards. I know I would love to have one myself. I already have most of the plants in the yard marked, and it would be nice to have some new "territory" to mark.

Be the envy of every dog in your neighborhood with your own personal fire hydrant. The other dogs will want to visit your hydrant, but they can only do so with your permission. This would make a fantastic Christmas gift for the dog on your list. I don't know of a single dog who would not be proud to own such a treasure.

I must issue a warning. This hydrant will not be of any help in putting out a fire. It is for decorative, and peeing purposes only.

Don't forget the contest for the husky Christmas ornament (it was announced in yesterday's blog.) Perhaps someone will make a fire hydrant ornament for dogs. That way we can make sure the Christmas trees stays "watered".

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Fire Hydrants)

1 comment: