Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Some Humans Do Listen to Their Dogs

Mommy and I were watching an episode of Duck Dynasty, and I want to let you know that some humans do show an amazing amount of intelligence.  In the episode, Miss Kay wanted a new couch.  The first one she bought was too big to fit through the door, and she had to go back and get another one.  After much shopping (which was not enjoyed by the males in the family), she picked another couch.  When they got it home, she decided that it didn't look that good, and she preferred the one that was already there.  She explained that the dogs had not chosen to sit on it because they were happy on the old couch.  Phil told the sons that if the dogs didn't like it, it had to go.  That has to be one of the most intelligent decisions I have ever seen the humans make.  Plus, I'm sure the humans on that show would understand that birds need to die.  I'm sure they have served bird for dinner more than once.  This is why that show has my approval.

Demon Flash Bandit (Approves of Television Show, Duck Dynasty)                          

No comments:

Post a Comment