Wednesday, April 16, 2014

No Dog Drivers for Nascar

It is official.  Thanks to the wonderful snow we had a couple of days ago, the areas of Detroit and Flint, Michigan have received a record amount of snow fall this year.  Angel Zoom Smokey and myself are each sending Mother Nature a thank you card for her good work this year.  My humans are still complaining about it!  There is just no pleasing the humans.

As my regular readers are aware, I occasionally like to ponder important subjects that the humans never seem to even notice.  Today I want to know why there are no Nascar drivers who are dogs.  I know the humans don't let us have driver's licenses, but it isn't like the same rules apply to Nascar.  It isn't like you have a police officer sitting to the side of the track giving out speeding tickets.  Normally, this would bother me, and I would go on one of my usual barking rants about it being discrimination against dogs.  However, I don't find watching car races particularly interesting.  However, if there is a track with a cliff, Toonses the driving cat from the old Saturday Night Live skits is interested.

Demon Flash Bandit (Nascar)

No comments:

Post a Comment