Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Jeff's 12 Foot Movie Screen

How does a dog know if he has done a good job training the humans?  There are many signs that point to good human training.  I don't mean to brag, but this is something that I have to brag about because I have done such a pawsome job of human training.  My brother, Jeff, ordered a 12 foot inflatable movie screen that was delivered yesterday.  I overheard him telling Mommy that he can show movies outside and dogs can attend.  It did my heart good to hear that because it lets me know that I have done an outstanding job training my humans.  I started as a puppy, and I have put a lot of time and effort into their training.  I think seeing a movie outdoors makes more sense anyway.  I enjoy being out with the trees, grass, and smells.  If the movie is uninteresting or completely boring (I'm thinking of Gravity here), a dog can always chase a bird or a squirrel around the yard. If the humans start up the barbeque grill, it would make the experience even better! I think this is one of Jeff's greatest ideas ever, and I look forward to seeing movies in the future on the new screen.  It is important for me to see all movies because I do write movie reviews for my blog, www.demonflashbandit.blogspot.com  If you want to know if a movie is worth watching, read my review.  The reviews are my opinion, and as such, are never wrong.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movies Should be Shown for Dogs Outdoors)

3 comments: