Sunday, April 20, 2014

Movie Review: Muppets Most Wanted

This movie finds our pals, the Muppets, led by Kermit the Frog in more trouble than usual.  While Kermit is busily trying to keep everything together for a tour, an evil look alike frog named Constantine has escaped from maximum security.  If you think maybe he might try to impersonate Kermit, I guess that would be a good plot line,  but I can't divulge that information.  I think it is classified top secret, and I don't want to get into any trouble with the CIA--Cats in Action.  I know we dogs are better, but I think it is just too much trouble to put them into their place.  I give this movie 4 paws up and a tail wag which is about a 7 out of 10 on the human movie scale.  The rating would be higher if the humans are children.  This movie did leave me with one recurring thought--are frog's legs tasty, and I could use some bacon (thanks Miss Piggy for that).

Happy Easter everyone!

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

1 comment: