Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Latest Great Idea!

I have decided to give my permission for all the humans who owe taxes in the United States to send their checks to me, Demon Flash Bandit.  I can assure you that I will make better use of the money than the govt. because I will use it to buy dingo bones, milkbones, and dog toys.  If the govt. used their money for sensible stuff like that, then I'm sure the humans wouldn't mind paying taxes so much.  I do have to tell you that the govt. has not approved of my plan, and they might get a little mad, but I will be enjoying some tasty bones so I win.  The humans who run the govt. never seem that happy anyway so I don't think we will notice the difference in their moods.

Demon Flash Bandit (Idea Dog)

3 comments:

  1. BOL - who wouldn't spend da money better dan da government?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Demon ..... I'm still worried about them dingo bones. They're not really from dingoes are they? I reckon you got the right idea though. You'd make much better use of all that money than any old government. I've got a few ideas on how to use it. If you want any help that is?

    ReplyDelete