Friday, April 11, 2014

I Found Big Foot!

My latest adventure was interesting.  I finally located Big Foot for which some of the humans have been searching.  It was easy.  I had been telling the humans how to do it for years.  I contacted the shoe manufacturers to see who ordered the biggest shoes.  Once I got that information, it was easy to find Big Foot.  I just looked for the creature who ordered the biggest shoes.  By the way, I'm not going to publish anything about Big Foot because he is shy and doesn't want the humans bugging him.  I understand where he is coming from so the search for Big Foot can be stopped.  Let the dude have some peace and quiet which is what he really wants.  That is why he avoids cities.  If anyone wants any information on him, contact me, Demon Flash Bandit.

Demon Flash Bandit (Successful Finder of Big Foot)

No comments:

Post a Comment