Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dogs Solve Problems

I read a news item today about a huge Burmese Python that was found in Florida. It seems that Florida has a lot of new "exotic" species thanks to the humans who deal in exotic animals and reptiles. The humans don't seem to have a clue how to deal with this situation, and the new species often threaten the species that are already there. By the way, in my personal opinion, I think all snakes should be killed. I don't like them and I think they are useless creatures-even more useless than birds! As usual, if you want to get something done properly, you have to consult with a dog, and this dog has a solution the problem. All the humans have to do is to tell the new species that they don't belong there and buy them a plane ticket to where they do belong. I'm sure the species would be much happier in their original home, and would welcome the chance to go back there. You would think the humans could come up with solutions on their own, but they have those little human size brains--not big dog size brains. I'm going to take a nap until tomorrow when I might need to solve more of the humans' problems.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With Big Brain--Like All Dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment