Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Not Fond of "Time Keepers"

Time passes so quickly. It seems like it was just yesterday when I was writing a blog. Perhaps that is because I do write a blog everyday so I guess time is running as it is supposed to. However, I am not thrilled with time's partner, the clock. The stupid clock goes off and makes noise which wakes my humans which, in turn, wakes me up. This is not fair or right. Also, the humans can be in the middle of a tummy rub, and suddenly, they quit rubbing my tummy and tell me the clock says it is late. Therefore, the clock and the watch (a clock humans wear on their wrists) has become my enemy. Normally, I do not declare war on household items, but those "time keepers" have annoyed me for the last time. I suggest you do the same. Perhaps if the humans don't have any idea what time it is, they can start doing sensible things with their time....like give their dog a tummy rub! I've got to go now. That talk of a tummy rub sounds wonderful!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Hates "Time Keepers")

No comments:

Post a Comment