Friday, August 24, 2012

Letter From Queen Lady About Prince Harry

Since Prince Harry is involved in a scandal involving his partying in Las Vegas, Nevada, I can only assume that he did not benefit from the promise, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Perhaps he has a lawsuit against the Las Vegas tourist industry for making that promise. However, I think the real problem is that his friends might not be looking out for his best interests. I'm sure that many of you are wondering what is going on with his grandmother and how she feels about the scandal so I am going to share a letter she wrote me about it. It just happens that the Queen Lady and I are good friends.

Dear Demon Flash Bandit,
As always, I am glad to hear from my dog pal, and I always appreciate your letters to me. I love the encouragement and advice you offer. As to this recent scandal involving my grandson, Prince Harry, I did appreciate your comment that we humans have such a problem because of our lack of fur. If he had a body full of gorgeous Siberian Husky fur, those photos would not have even gotten the attention of the media. I also want to thank you for your offer to send us some of the fur laying around that you have shed so that we can glue it on ourselves and look more like dogs. However, as you know, no matter how much fur we glue on, no human will ever be as handsome as a dog--particlularly a blue eyed husky like yourself. I do appreciate the offer. I'm sure that you are right about him just forgetting to put on clothes. That kind of thing happens all the time among us humans. If only we were as smart as a dog, we would not face these problems. Anyway, I'm sure it will calm down as soon as someone else in the public eye does something stupid. When dealing with humans, that shouldn't take long. I had a LONG talk with Prince Harry, and I showed him all the clothing he can wear and explained how it works so I'm hoping that this kind of thing won't happen again. I think he understands it now except for the socks. They seem to be giving him some trouble, but who can blame him? Socks are hard to understand. You put them on your feet, but they aren't shoes....it is like the fashion industry only invented them to confuse us humans. As usual, thanks for your support and I'm so grateful to have you as a friend.

Love, Queen Lady (Elizabeth II)

As you can see, Prince Harry did not mean to cause the scandal, and he now has a good grasp of what to do with his clothing. How was he supposed to know you are supposed to wear it? I have never seen a tag suggesting it be worn...the tag only tells you how to wash and dry it. Anyway, I'm glad that this is another problem solved. Remember, what happens in Vegas might not stay in Vegas, and you won't run into similar problems.

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing Queen Lady's Letter)

No comments:

Post a Comment