Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why Make a Cats Musical?

Mommy decided to watch the first and second season of the television show, Fringe. I noticed that the alternate parallel universe is superior to our universe. For those who have never seen Fringe, the alternate universe is similar to our own, but it has some differences. Notably, there is a scene with Olivia riding in a taxi which has an advertisement on top of the car for the musical, Dogs. I have no idea who came up with the idea of the musical, Cats, but I really don't see the point of paying to see a bunch of cats on stage. I'll admit that dogs might not want to be singing and dancing on stage, but if I were a human, I would prefer to see a bunch of dogs over a bunch of cats. I don't even mind cats, but they are still cats--an inferior animal to a dog. I've never seen Cats, but I doubt if they even show them doing the only thing cats do that wins my approval--killing birds! If cats could sing, would people refer to bad singing humans as sounding like a cat being run over....okay maybe that is just me, but I'm sure once I've written it in my blog, it will become a common thing for the humans to say. When something is bad, the humans say it looks like something the cat dragged in which indicates that cats do not know what makes the humans happy. Yet, the humans go and waste good money on a musical starring cats. If you want to see a cat musical, just go to an area with a bunch of feral cats, and listen to them yapping at night. At least you don't have to pay to see that one. It does make one wonder if our universe is really a good place to live when another universe has the good sense to show the musical, Dogs. That is a musical that is worth the price of the ticket!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Prefers "Dogs")

No comments:

Post a Comment