Friday, August 3, 2012

Wile E. Coyote Should Not Use Acme Products

Many times in past blogs, I have mentioned that I am not fond of birds. They steal my snow every winter, and when it gets warm, they sing about it. It is bad enough that they are thieves without also bragging about it with their singing. For this reason, I have much sympathy for the cartoon character, Wile E. Coyote. Wile E. is always chasing around a bird named Road Runner, who is a super annoying bird. You can tell he has stolen all of Wile E.'s snow because there is never any snow on the ground which explains why Wile E. hates him so much! Despite Wile E. Coyote being a genius, and the Road Bunner being a bird brain, he never manages to catch that stupid bird. I think this is because he orders his products from Acme, which is clearly a company that does not make good products. I can't tell you have many times Wile E. could have been hurt because of Acme. I think he needs to hire Wile E. Attorney, and sue Acme. I think it is their fault that the evil Road Runner is still on the loose, and a bird who is loose is bad for society!

Demon Flash Bandit (Acme: Don't Order Their Products!)

No comments:

Post a Comment