Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dog Watering Bowl Shaped like Toilet Bowl!

Today I want to discuss a dog product that has me all excited. It is a watering dish that looks like a toilet bowl....which of course, is the dog waterer of a dog's dreams. I have a big watering bowl that holds several gallons of water when it is filled, but I want a new one. I want one shaped like a toilet bowl. You can get this cool item on Amazon (and some other places on the Internet), but at Amazon, the humans can also order a toilet bowl mug for themselves so they can drink like a dog. I'm amazed the humans don't already have toilet bowl mugs for themselves. It makes any drink taste better when you drink it out of a toilet bowl! Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/CSB-DTB11-Dog-Toilet-Bowl/dp/B004L54F4M

Be sure and order yours today!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Needs New Watering Bowl)

No comments:

Post a Comment