Wednesday, August 29, 2012

70,000 Birds Killed

I'm sorry about not writing a blog for a couple of days. My secretary was in the hospital, and she does all my typing for me. I hate to have my readers have to go several days without my words of wisdom.
When I saw in the news today that a man killed 70,000 birds and was arrested, I had to read more about it since I thought any human who kills 70,000 birds should be getting a medal. For those who may not have read any of my past blogs, I think birds are evil creatures who are trying to take over the planet. However, he got drunk and turned off the power to chicken houses which killed the chickens. Somehow I find it odd that the chickens will begin to die within 15 minutes of being without power. My grandparents used to have chickens, and they lived in a chicken coop that had no electricity and they thrived just fine without it. I guess modern chickens are a lot more spoiled. Maybe if they can't watch the latest episode of Robot Chicken, they start to commit suicide. Anyway, if he was going to kill birds, he should have stuck with regular birds because Angel Zoom Smokey (a fellow husky) loves to eat chicken, and she is very upset that so many chickens were killed and not being eaten by herself and other dogs. Here is the link to the news:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/28/13531163-sheriff-drunken-man-turns-off-power-on-poultry-farm-causes-death-of-70000-chickens?lite
Demon Flash Bandit (Modern Chickens are Spoiled)

No comments:

Post a Comment