Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Angry Birds Hat Inappropriate Hat for Prince Harry

I hate to have to write this since I am not British, but I think the royal family has finally crossed the line and should not be allowed to continue to rule. How did I come to this conclusion? It is a very simple answer.....Prince Harry was seen wearing an angry birds hat. I have written in past blogs about how the royal family seem to enjoy wearing silly hats. Up until now, it is just merely a showing of bad taste. However, birds are evil and are planning to take over the planet so wearing a bird on one's head is highly inappropriate behavior. When a Prince does this, he is giving the message, "birds are okay"-nothing could be further from the truth. Birds are evil varmints that should be killed upon sight. Even cats know this fact, and all dogs know that cats are not geniuses. Yet you have a human who is part of the royal family who is essentially telling his subjects (or his grandmother's subjects-we dogs don't tend to keep up with royal protocol or royal talk) that birds are wonderful and even make a great theme for a hat. Why didn't he just wear a hat with bananas and papayas on it? I would not suggest tomatoes because tomatoes have been known to kill people. (I refer you to the Killer Tomato movies.) If I were British, I would be calling for an end to royal rule due to the family not showing the proper hatred for birds. Here is the link so that you can see for yourself that I am not making this up...he really did wear an angry birds hat:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/prince-harry-angry-birds-hat_n_1748492.html?utm_hp_ref=style

On a totally unrelated subject, today is zucchini day which is a stupid day in my opinion. Why not just change it to bacon day? If bacon already has a day, it doesn't matter. Bacon is so delicious, it deserves 2 days.

Demon Flash Bandit (Not a Fan of Angry Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment