Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vote Demon Flash Bandit for President!!!!!

As election time in the United States approaches in November, there are more and more campaign ads on television that annoy this dog. When I sit down to enjoy television, it is not to watch commercials--except for a few that I find entertaining. The political ones do not fall into the entertainment category. However, I thought it was just us dogs that got annoyed at the political process. Hank the Cat, who I have written about in the past, is still running for office and wanting to throw the humans out. I can't say that I disagree with the concept, but you do not want cats having too many seats in Congress. Remember, I, Demon Flash Bandit am running for President, and dogs are man's best frient so we will watch out for the humans' interest far more than a cat would. However, I have no problem with the humans for voting for Hank the Cat. At least Hank isn't a human so that is a step in the right direction. Here is more information about Hank the Cat.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/14/hank-the-cat-campaign-ad_n_1776307.html

Remember, if you want things done right, vote dog....vote Demon Flash Bandit for President. I think the Oval Office would be a cool place for me to chew on my dingo bones.
Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Politics)

No comments:

Post a Comment