Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Movie Review: Spiderman

Today I am going to write a movie review of Spiderman which I went to see at midnight along with a bunch of humans who, evidently don't have anything better to do at night than go to the theatre. Other dogs had the good sense to stay home and sleep! I had no problems with the other 3 Spiderman movies and saw no real need to reboot this franchise, but the studios, instead of coming up with something new like to re-do movies that they have already made. The movie was good, but one part did bother me a bit. In the new movie, he was bit by a spider after entering an off limits area. It isn't that it was a bad idea except that I would hope that a tech company would have better security what they had in the movie. He watched a guy get in once, and then he was able to get into the area himself. I think my email account is harder to get into so I would hope that a company's vital secrets would be better protected. However, it was still a good movie--not better than the previous ones, but definitely okay. I have to admit, I expected it to be horrible so I was pleasantly surprised when it was okay. I give it 2 paws up which is about a 6 out of 10 on the human movie scale.

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Reviewer)

No comments:

Post a Comment