Thursday, July 26, 2012

Move Review: Sex and the City

I have never done a movie review for Sex and the City. That is because I never saw the movies. I skipped the movies because I watched the television show once, and that was enough for this dog. However, for those who might be wondering if they are worth seeing, I will tell you my opinion of the television episode that I watched. The show involved some women who live in a big city--I'm assuming it is New York City, but I'm not entirely sure. I think there were 4 of them, but there might have been only 3. To be honest, I really never got that interested in learning about the characters. Why? Because basically, all they seemed to do was eat, complain, and talk about shoes. I don't mind the eating part. We dogs are fond of eating. However, the complaining made it hard to watch. It didn't look like the women had hard lives or anything, but you wouldn't know that by listening to them. Also, I found them quite unlikeable. They weren't even particularly nice to each other. Shoes were another big deal. As a dog, I have to admit that I have never eaten a shoe...not that they don't look tempting, but I have never eaten one. I think that could be because, even as a puppy, my humans always made sure I had toys and rawhide bones to chew on when I was in the mood to chew. Plus, they are usually with me so it is a bit harder to chew a shoe when the humans are with you. However, I do not think that an expensive booty would taste any better than an inexpensive booty. In the episode I watched, one of the women was all upset because she was always having to buy wedding gifts and baby gifts for friends and she didn't get any herself. After complaining about that for much of the episode, I turned the television off. If I want to hear complaints, I'll go to a mirror and complain myself. We dogs are not allowed to go in a lot of places including that restaurant that those women were at so I think I have far more valid complaints, and all of that because I'm a dog. Yet, I'm a dog who is smarter than those idiot women on Sex and the City. I can prove I'm smarter. If the lady didn't want to buy her friends a gift and she resented it so much, why not just not give them a gift. That woman needs a dog to give her practical advice. A gift is something you give because you want to give the person something. If you don't want to give a gift, you don't have to. It is a shame that the ladies on that show aren't smart enough to know that on their own. I would suggest not watching the movies or television show unless you have nothing better to do with your life. They are boring and stupid. I give them 4 paws down!

Demon Flash Bandit (Reviewing Sex and the City)

No comments:

Post a Comment