Friday, July 13, 2012

Intellectual Reading: Captain Underpants

I've been doing some reading, and I'm sure my readers are anxious to know what an intellectual dog like myself likes to read. I am currently reading the Captain Underpants book series. I discovered this series of books a few years ago, and although the books are a bit too intellectual for the humans, I find them just right for us dogs. It would not surprise me if the books were written by a dog, but I'm not sure--a human might have written them. Sometimes dogs do give themselves human pseudo names when they write and publish books. You would be surprised how many humans don't like to give a dog credit for an intellectual work. I recommend this series of books to all the dogs who are reading this blog, and just for fun, here is a Capt. Underpants video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPYqAwzixw

Demon Flash Bandit (Intellectual Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment